"The avoidance of taxes is the only intellectual pursuit that carries any reward." – John Maynard Keynes
Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximise your wealth.
By regularly keeping up to date with legislation, we make it our mission to give you the benefit of current and solutions-based advice. By keeping us abreast of your business during the year you can help us to give you the right and timeous advice to optimise your tax position.
We can recommend tax saving strategies that help you:
- grow and preserve assets;
- pay taxes in the appropriate entities;
- reduce taxes on your income;
- reduce taxes on your estate;
- reduce taxes on your donations;
- reduce taxes on your investments.
These might be achieved by:
- taxing capital gains in the most tax efficient tax period;
- structuring the purchase and sale of businesses in a tax efficient manner;
- structuring your affairs so the tax burden falls on taxpayers with a lower tax rate;
- deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices;
- utilising investments that yield income that is tax exempt;
- identifying previously unutilised tax deductions.
Tax planning and preparation can represent a significant component of your wealth creation and preservation. We can assist you to negotiate the minefield of constantly-changing tax laws to provide cost effective value to your company and to those behind it.