"they have got me thinking about the accounting profession in a different way." - Phillip Brink, vacation student from Stellenbosch University
When you train at Meredith Harington you are exposed to:
- A broad range of businesses and industries
- Hands-on Management Accounting
- Tax compliance and planning
- Company Secretarial services
- Factual Findings Reporting
- Budgeting and cash flows
Why should you join us?
- We have an established and respected name in the market
- We're focused on IT
- We're committed to training top quality accountants - SAICA and SAIPA
- Broad exposure and encouragement to take responsibility
- We believe in work/life balance
- We're entrepreneurs, not technocrats
Train in a progressive firm... where cutting edge is normal and where your growth is in your hands. It's a no brainer.
We are currently recruiting for - SAICA Audit Trainee Accountants - 2nd year Articles
Meredith Harington is an established, connected firm in Tokai, Cape Town, which is committed to the highest professional and service standards.
If you have a passion for excellence, and wish to qualify as a Chartered Accountant in a highly professional and dynamic environment where your development will determine your progress, contact us about a SAICA training contract.
If you are interested in the entrepreneurial side of business, then this is where you should be looking to train.
We are looking for a confident, articulate, aspirant professional to continue their training contract with us. The level of the applicants is that they need to have, at a minimum, completed their first year of articles in 2019. Applicants may still be studying.
- Plan audits with reference to year ends and deadlines
- Supervise others on the job
- Report directly to manager and director
- Report to clients and manage client relationships
- Minimum of first year of SAICA articles completed
- Working towards CTA or in the process of doing CTA
- MS Office and CaseWare (compulsory)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and management skills
*Salary offered would be defined as market related and would depend on the level of the applicant.
*Only candidates with a valid work permit will be considered.
*Having own transport is a condition of employment. [Candidates without their own transport will not be considered as our trainees are required to travel to our clients on a regular basis].
If you believe that you can add value to our practice and if you are interested in personal growth, please apply by following these steps:
- Download an application form here and save it to your computer.
- Complete the form electronically, print and sign it, and scan the form to your computer.
- Complete the online form below.
- Submit both your CV and the application form below:
We respect your privacy and your personal details will never be shared with any third party or be used to send you spam.