Individuals, businesses and nonprofit organisations are responsible for protecting assets from unforeseen events – from natural disasters to directors’ personal liability to litigation. Both planning and mitigation steps will provide protection within our complex environment.
We can assist you:
- to identify the risks applicable to your business
- in arranging appropriate insurance cover, where applicable
- in reviewing and improving internal controls in the business
- in preparing a business continuity plan
In preparing your business continuity plan, we will assist you to:
- establish objectives for business recovery (computer backups or alternative facilities)
- maintain offsite records of assets, insurance, powers of attorney and contact details
- prepare operating protocols for dealing with an emergency
Most businesses have no business continuity or disaster recovery plans to ensure that as little time as possible is lost when disaster strikes. We can advise you on plans to allow you to sleep well.